Other fun things happened. I got killed one pull by an out of control Nexus Lord at the start of phase 2 (no, I was not aoe-ing, I have no idea why the tank lost threat on his primary target). I got a b-rez and almost immediately (within 1-2 seconds) I got double barraged by a Scion. Sheesh.
And the few pulls we got completely free of lag with all 25 people alive going into phase 3 were inevitably ruined because some people STILL cannot get the hang of phase 3 of that fight. He's been on farm for, what, a month and a half now? I don't understand what's so hard about it. God only knows what these drake-retarded people would have done in BWL or AQ. Oh wait, that's it... not raid. I mean, I don't think I'm an especially skilled player, but I went into phase 3 on all but one of our pulls and I consistently rolled 20+ stacks and didn't die till the enrage. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can do this. We should be able to do 6 minute Malygos by now, not still struggling with execution.
Seriously: 3 buttons, 2 directions, 2 enemy abilities to watch out for. How hard is it, really? It's like playing an arcade game. Only the arcade game is for kids. Kids with Downs syndrome.

Ahh, the dragons! :) Still have healers who need to dps on the dragons who barely reach 4 stacks. (Or healers who don't know the iceblock from Saph is random... But I digress -my heart broke when he said that).
ReplyDelete+ I do think ppl like that got carried more in 40 then they do in 25. But I don't think 25men helped a lot, I still notice people who get carried...